Nova Organic Public Company Limited started with the interest in dietary supplements and herbs products of Mr. Navaphol Chanjuthamard and Mrs. Yuphin Chanjuthamard. Firstly, it was just a small shop in the department store that only sell dietary supplements and herbs products from other manufacturers. After that, when the products became more popular together with the desire to deliver quality products to consumers, they appointed a trusted OEM manufacturers to produce quality products for the Company. After gaining experience, the Company decided to find a factory to produce its owned brands and trademark in order to control the quality and production cost starting from dietary supplements for beauty under the brand “Donutt”. The Company has expanded its business by adding variety of product categories to expand customer base diversification covering all ages such as adding dietary supplements for health under the brand “Livnest”, increasing distribution channels to be easy accessed by a wide range of consumers including telephone channels (Telesales), modern trade, online stores, and contract manufacturing (OEM).
- Established Nova Organic Company Limited with a registered capital of Baht 15 million to operate the nutritional supplement manufacturing business under the brand “Donutt”.
- Launched the nutritional supplement product with collagen as a major ingredient under the name “Collagen Peptide” and nutritional supplement product for body shape care under the name “Diatally”.
- Launched collagen supplement product with other flavors apart from Acerola Cherry to expand selection for customers.
- Developed dietary supplement recipes in collagen product category to provide more choices for male consumer and expand the market.
- Launched the nutritional supplement product for skincare under the name "Gluta Plus".
- Received the award for the best seller product (1st place) in collagen for beautiful skin category from Watsons (1st year).
- Received the award for the best seller product from 1577 Home Shopping.
- Increased registered capital from Baht 15 million to Baht 30 million.
- Established the first and second branch offices in Samut Prakan province to expand production capacity and warehouse.
- Launched new products including
- Coffee with Collagen for regular coffee drinkers.
- New nutritional supplement product with collagen under the brand "Collagen Tripeptide HACP Plus".
- Nutritional supplement product under the brand "Fibely Mix".
- Award for the best seller product (1st place) in collagen for beautiful skin category (2 consecutive years) and the award for outstanding customers’ caretaker in health product category from Watsons.
- Award for the best innovators in economic category from 7Innovation, CP All Business Group Innovation Center.
- Restructuring the Company structure to reduce the complexity and therefore registered the dissolution of Nova Botanic Company Limited to be under the operation of the Company.
- Established the third branch office located in Samae Dam, Bangkhunthian, Bangkok.
- Increased registered capital from Baht 30 million to Baht 100 million.
- Launched the new nutritional supplement products such as “Cordyceps Plus Multivitamin B” and “Mattsutake”.
- Expanding distribution channels through telephone (Telesales) to increase consumer accessibility to the products.
- Award for the best seller product (1st place) in collagen for beautiful skin category (3 consecutive years) and fiber detoxification category (1st year) from Watsons.
- Quality Management System certificate (ISO 9001:2015) from the private sector certification agency.
- Certificate for the promotion of safety, occupational health, and work environment from Thailand Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Public Organization).
- Established the fourth branch office in Phra Samut Chedi, Samut Prakan.
- Launched the nutritional supplement product for health under the brand “Livnest”.
- Launched new products including
- Nutritional supplement product in the Cordyceps group under the name “Instant coffee powder Mixed Plus Cordyceps and Linhzhi extract”.
- Expanded the distribution channels for foreign markets through distributors such as Hong Kong.
- Award for the best seller product (1st place) in collagen for beautiful skin category (4 consecutive years) and fiber detoxification category (2 consecutive years) from Watsons.
- Established Nova Organic Holding Company Limited with registered capital of Baht 1 million to organize the shareholding structure by acquiring 500,000 shares of the Company (representing 50% of the registered capital).
- Increased registered capital from Baht 100 million to Baht 150 million and divided into: (1) the existing shareholders of Janjuthamas family (2) SMEs Private Equity Trust Fund 2 and (3) other shareholders. After the capital increase, the Janjuthamas family held 92.36% of total shares.
- Launched new products including
- Nutritional supplement mixed with cocoa under the name “Instant Cocoa Mixed Plus Cordyceps and Lingzhi extract”.
- Nutritional supplement product for hair care and hair and scalp care product i.e. Q-Tin Hair Tonic Serum under the brand "Q-Tin".
- Nutritional supplement product in the collagen category under the name "Collagen Dipeptide Plus Calcium".
- Award for the best seller product (1st place) in fiber detoxification category (3 consecutive years) from Watsons.
- New & Potential Detox Product (Thailand) award from Watsons, Singapore.
- Best seller award from Food Ingredients Asia 2019.
- Thailand Trust Mark (Thailand Trust Quality) by the Ministry of Commerce, Thailand.
- Purchased the commercial building at Samae Dam, Bang Khun Thian, Bangkok to be used as the office couple with the land in the area of existing facility in Phra Samut Chedi, Samut Prakan to expand the supplement production unit.
- Purchased the land approximately 11.80 rai in Phra Samut Chedi, Samut Prakan for new production facility and warehouse.
- Increased registered capital from Baht 150 million to Baht 225 million by the existing shareholders.
- Invested in several machines, for example, Hi-speed filling machines, in order to increase the capacity to support significant sale growth.
- Best seller award in supplement for health care category from Watsons.
- Award for the best seller product (1st place) in fiber detoxification category (4 consecutive years) from Watsons.
- Sold the warehouse (land and building) to Nova Organic Holding Company Limited in order to restructure the operational asset holding of the Company and reserved for working capital as well as capital expenditure for new production facility and warehouse.
- Extraordinary General Meeting No. 2/2021 hold on 7 June 2021 passed the resolution as follow.
- Register the Company as a Public Company.
- Change the name to “Nova Organic Public Company Limited”.
- Change the par value of ordinary share from 100 Baht per share to 0.50 Baht per share.
- Increase capital from Baht 225 million to Baht 300 million by issuing 150 million new ordinary shares with par value of 0.50 Baht per share through Initial Public Offering.
- Changed the Company’s logo and stamp to reflect modernity and uniqueness of the Company.